[ Terms of Service ]Last update: 3.10.2016
- All commissions are for personal use only. Commercial use is not offered.
- You are responsible for reading, understanding, and agreeing to all of the terms prior to commissioning the artist.
- Upon request, you agree that you are commissioning me completely voluntarily.
- You acknowledge that all prices are base price. Prices may increase with extra fees according to the complexity, difficulty, size and medium of a piece.
- You acknowledge to provide the artist with up to date, clear, and concise visual references along with any specific details of the commission you request
- You acknowledge that you cannot request the artist to draw in an artistic style different from their own style that is shown in the samples provided.
- You acknowledge that the finished product may differ from the samples provided.
- You acknowledge that the artist watermark and/or signature marks must never be removed.
- You acknow
Undertale Papyrus x Reader: Memories(A/n: I got this idea from a video on youtube called “Papyrus is Great with Kids” by Chenana4ever. I will put a link down in the description.)
Y/n watched her boyfriend as he played with her young child. C/n was standing in front of him with a jar and started to giggle. “What are you doing, tiny human?” C/n started to laugh. “What is that jar? Why do you have two pacifiers?” C/n fell on his/her bottom while laughing and Papyrus got on his hands and knees to be level with them. “That is way more than you need!” He started to sit on his knees. “You only have one mouth. Are you gonna put one of them in your ear?” He got onto his stomach. “That’s so silly!” C/n laughed more. “I really like your laugh, do you want to hear mine?” He received an ok in response. “NYEH HEH HEH!” C/n bursted into laughter. “You’re very cute. I’m gonna boop your nose, ok?” Another giggle f
The Kindest Monster|Underfell!Papyrus x Reader
Huffing and puffing, you ran through the snow, not caring where the path was taking you.
All that matters was that you got away from that mad goat-woman and her house of hell. Toriel may have been the sweetest and kindest creature who was only trying to protect you from the outside world of the Underground...but the moment you told her you wanted to leave the Ruins, she showed your her true colors.
As punishment for even thinking about leaving, Toriel used her fire magic to give you serious burns to your arms. After that, she healed you up and wrapped bandages around the wounds, but only when you promised not to leave her again.
For a few days, you stayed with her. And each day that went by she grew more and more possessive to the point where she was calling you every hour you spent out of her sight.
Finally, you couldn't take it anymore and, while she was asleep, you sneaked out of the Ruins. But you heard her shouting and saw her fireballs hurling towards you, so you ran